(2) All intellectual property rights with respect to contents and design of the AG Customised Steels and Tubes websites and the products displayed or stated, such as, in particular copyrights, trademarks, logos and other marks, patents, design patents, utility patents and the like shall be the exclusive property of AG Customised Steels and Tubes or third-party proprietors or persons entitled thereto unless expressly stated otherwise. In this connection AG Customised Steels and Tubes, in particular, expressly reserves all rights to texts, images, graphics, sounds, animations, videos and other protectable contents and to the design and arrangement of the same on the websites as well as to the AG Customised Steels and Tubes products.
(3) The contents of the AG Customised Steels and Tubes websites may not be copied or distributed, altered or made accessible to third parties nor used for purposes other than in connection with the right to use the same. When using the AG Customised Steels and Tubes websites in accordance with the right granted, the user shall refrain from any infringement of copyrights of AG Customised Steels and Tubes or third parties and neither remove nor alter any copyright notes or other names protected by law. No license or other right to use the intellectual property of AG Customised Steels and Tubes or third parties shall be granted or transferred by any form of use of the AG Customised Steels and Tubes websites. AG Customised Steels and Tubes reserves the right to modify and/or amend the contents of its websites or delete the same in whole or in part or to restrict access completely or for certain groups of users at any time. AG Customised Steels and Tubes shall not be responsible for any consequences resulting therefrom.
(4) The AG Customised Steels and Tubes websites have been created to make general information about AG Customised Steels and Tubes and its products accessible to the public. AG Customised Steels and Tubes aims at providing the information on its websites in an accurate, complete, current and lawful manner. Nonetheless, AG Customised Steels and Tubes shall assume no liability with respect to lack of accuracy, lack of completeness, lack of currency, lack lawfulness or lack of permanent availability of the information provided on its websites.
(5) Any and all judging and descriptive statements, forecasts or assessments by or about AG Customised Steels and Tubes or on market, economic or other general facts, circumstances or developments are based in whole or in part on subjective judgments. In addition, accuracy, currency, lawfulness or completeness of all statements, assessments and, in particular, of forecasts may be influenced by factors which are beyond AG Customised Steels and Tubes’ control, such as, e.g., changes of the general economic and political circumstances or acts of God, in such a way that they differ from reality. AG Customised Steels and Tubes shall assume no liability for consequences resulting from subjectivity of its statements or external impacts, lack of accuracy, lack of currency, lack of lawfulness or lack of completeness of information or other contents on the AG Customised Steels and Tubes websites.
(6) Unless otherwise provided for by mandatory statutory provisions that cannot be excluded, any liability on the part of AG Customised Steels and Tubes for consequences (in particular damage or loss) arising directly or indirectly from or in connection with use of this website or information or other contents of the same shall be excluded unless caused by wilful intent or gross negligence on the part of AG Customised Steels and Tubes. This disclaimer shall also apply but not be limited to damage or loss due to lost profit, business interruptions or damage to your EDP system caused by viruses or other technical deficiencies. The user waives his/her right to assert any claims for damages or other claims arising from or in connection with use of this website or the information or other contents of the same.
(7) References to other websites (hyperlinks and the like) have only been inserted for your convenience. Beyond the scope of liability determined by mandatory statutory provisions AG Customised Steels and Tubes shall not assume any additional responsibility for the existence of such websites or for the correctness, completeness, up-to-dateness or lawfulness of the contents referred to.
(8) None of the information provided on the AG Customised Steels and Tubes websites shall constitute an invitation, offer or acceptance to conclude a contract or other legal transaction, in particular to buy or trade with products, securities or shares in companies of the AG Customised Steels and Tubes or is intended to influence such a decision.
(9) Information on AG Customised Steels and Tubes products shall be non-binding and serve the purpose of initial information and shall neither be promised expressly nor tacitly. All data or test figures stated shall expressly be provided on the basis of our disclaimer for the use of the AG Customised Steels and Tubes websites and exclusively on the basis of the General Terms and Conditions applicable to the relevant company of the AG Customised Steels and Tubes. For any further questions about our products, their properties and usability please contact our sales department.